Are you very particular about your appearance? That’s quite natural. It is not only an instinct, but also a social requirement, and often an important factor in job success. The term cosmetic dentistry includes all those dentistry procedures that are carried out primarily with a view to improve visual appearance of a person. While the prime purpose of cosmetic dentistry is to improve your beautiful smile and an attractive facial appearance, some such procedures may also result in functional improvement. Gordon Family Dentistry takes pride in offering the highest quality cosmetic dental services to the residents of Atlanta areas.
Cosmetic Dentistry Services Offered at Gordon Family Dentistry
We offers the following major cosmetic dentistry services to its valued customers reside in Atlanta and Brookhaven, GA:
- Teeth Whitening – these two are together, probably, the most popular procedures in cosmetic dentistry these days. Although many do-it-yourself (DIY) kits are available over the counter, there is no substitute for a professional teeth cleaning at the dentist’s office. Both, at home and professional whitening, involve the use of carbamide peroxide which is a very potent bleaching agent. Our dentists at Gordon Family Dentistry will first protect your gums properly before applying the bleaching agent. Once the procedure is complete, you will feel a visible improvement in the color and shade of your teeth. Usually 1-2 sittings are required to get the desired results.
- Porcelain Crowns – Crowns are primarily used as a protection for endangered teeth, but can also be applied for cosmetic purposes. Cosmetic crowns are normally applied to front teeth which are visible. At Gordon Family Dentistry, we have excellent facilities for applying a variety of cosmetic crowns to suit your esthetic and budget requirements.
- Dental Bridges – Dental bridges are used to replace one or more missing teeth. Replacement teeth in matching color are bonded to crowns on neighboring teeth on either side. Implant supported bridges, which are much more popular, are also provided at Gordon Family Dentistry
- Veneers – Veneers are ultra-thin decorative porcelain laminates which are bonded directly to the teeth. Apart from cosmetically restoring excessive teeth gaps, veneers can be used if whitening is not sufficiently successful.
- Bonding – Tooth colored composite fillings are applied to replace missing material in cracked or chipped teeth to improve their appearance.
- Teeth Reshaping – teeth are re-shaped to give them better looks. Material may be removed, or added. That is called sculpting. In this way lengths, widths, and crooks of teeth can be adjusted to make them look beautiful.
Are you ready to get a beautiful smile? Visit us today at Gordon Family Dentistry and let us give you the smile that you had always dreamed of.